London Heritage Farm re-opened on Febrauary 6, 2010 in time to extend our warmest welcome to Olympians and visitors from all over the world during the 2010 Winter Olympics. The Farmhouse, Tea Room and Gift Shop will open daily February 10-28; 11-4, Mon-Fri & 11-5, Sat-Sun.
Visitors and guests are welcome to have a tour at this historical site and enjoy the exclusive London Lady tea in the Tea Room during the extended hours.
Tea Room Supervisor Shirley Hartwell (l) and Baker Jenny Watson (r) are sampling the famous London Lady tea and the special home baked Olympic cookies, served at London Farm.
As the Tea Room will be hosting many international guests during the games, extra care is taken of on every detail. The new traditional 1910 era uniforms were designed by Kate Herring and capably sewn by volunteers.
The gift shop is also full of London Heritage Farm exclusive Olympic-themed items such as tea packaged with the Speed Skate Canada logo, Canada flag jam toppers and scone fix bags, bandanas, table linens, and London Heritage Farm exclusive items such as pins, key rings and sugar softeners.