Our most popular event is just around the corner! We are holding our annual London Family Farm Day on August 19, 2018. Join us in celebrating Steveston’s heritage and culture with attractions old and new!
Help us spread the news by liking this post and sharing it with family and friends. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the Summer Event Coordinator at email@example.com! We can’t wait to see you all there!
Interactive Activities Sitemap
(Click on each hotspot to see details. Full-screen mode recommended)
- Petting Zoo – Rutledge Farm
- Pony Rides (extra fee per ride will apply) – Rutledge Farm
- Birds of Prey – The Raptors Conservation Group
- Kids’ Performance – Peter G-G
- Nylon Zoo – Angela Brown
- Balloon Animals – Hambone Balloon
- Painting Display & Demonstration – Delta Painting Group
- Kids’ Woodworking – Home Depot
- Kids’ Crafts
- Kids’ Games & Science Experiments
- Face Painting
- Vintage Photo Booth
- Lace Making Demonstration – Vancouver Lace Club
- Historical Fashion Display – Ivan Sayers, Fashion Historian
- Spinning & Weaving Demonstration – Weavers and Spinners Guild
- Ice Cream Truck – Rainbow Ice Cream
- Bake Sale
- Tea Cup Sale
- Watches over your bikes – Wheel Watch
- Seniors & Teens – $3.00
- Adults – $4.00
- Families – $6.00
- Kids under 12 – FREE
Direction, Parking & Transportation
- London Heritage Farm is located at 6511 Dyke Road, Richmond.
- Very limited parking is available on both sides of Dyke Road nearby but they will be filled up real soon.
- Don’t worry about parking with our complimentary shuttle! Park at Homma Elementary School at 5100 Brunswick Drive, Richmond and receive a FREE return ride to Family Farm Day at London Heritage Farm!
- If you arrive on your bike, you can leave it to Wheel Watch on site while you are having a fun day there.